Tuesday, September 25, 2007

*PUZZLE

Naay gi.send akong amigo nga mga puzzle, ang duha akong nasolbad ang answer pero ang usa pwerteng lisura......mao mga friends tabangi ko sa usa.... akong i.post ang duha if inyong masolbad please share your answer....hehehehhehhe...thanks daan


I am a 7 letter word
my 123 is a kind of liquid,
3456 is a pain,
567 means a girl, what is this word?

(kon surrender na mo, ill tell you the answer, promise)


A puzzle for you...!!!
Letter after F+ half of 8+opposite of b+ letter before C+ opposite of 7+ middle of the sea+ 2 times the 19th letter+ middle of the sun........


(please tell me ur answer ha...tan.awon nato if sakto....aw brayt man mo kaya kaayo)


I'm 11 letter long
my 1234 is an insect,
345 is a food,
5678 is a heavenly body,
if 4 combine 1358, u'll get my 78910,
my 91011, ur bestfriend
what am i?


(wala ko kakuha ani....tabang ha..)



GOD BLESS YOU ALL(".)

No comments: