Saturday, September 29, 2007

*A LETTER FOR YOU

When we had our faculty retreat, each of us received this letter, the same content from the same source. As I read the letter, I realized that in fact this is for all of us, including you reading this post. So please spare time to read your letter.



Present Date


Dear (say your name),

I love you! I shed my own blood for you to make you clean. You are clean now so believe that it is true. You are lovely in my eyes! I am your shepherd and you are sheep if only you would follow me. Don't trust in yourself and your foolish ways. Lean not on your own understanding but trust in me to pull you through. I long for you to talk to me, to build a relationship that is full of love. A relationship that will strengthen you and not bring you down like to many of your other ones in the past have. My child don't you understand how much I love you? I love you enough to die for you! Be aware of my presence in everything. Listen to me and I will tell you my will. Dwell in My power and love and be free!!! Let My love flow from you and spill over to the people you know. You need to love yourself and love others simply because I love you! Take your eyes off yourself and look only to me. I change, i create, but not when you are trying. I won't fight with your efforts. Give everything to me. You are mine. You were bought with a price! Let Me give you Love, Joy and Peace. No one else can.




Jesus Christ

No comments: